Initial consultations with Dr. Egginton last for 90 minutes. During the initial consultation we may review the following aspects of your health:
- Review your current health concerns, previous medical history and family health history
- Review your current medicines, vitamins and supplements
- Review your lifestyle habits including diet, exercise, and other elements
- Review any lab or other medical records you bring with you
- Discuss any additional information needed (additional lab tests, doctor’s reports, etc) before formulating a treatment plan
Based on this review of your health history and lifestyle, we will then work with you to develop a personalized natural health plan which may include one or more of the following elements:
- Classical Homeopathic remedy
- Nutritional supplementation (cost of supplements not included in visit fee)
- Botanical medicines
- Whole food-based nutritional plan
- Personalized exercise/training plan
- Craniosacral or Reiki Therapy (gentle energy work)
Please note – if you have copies of any recent laboratory tests (within the last 1-2 years), bring them in. They can provide helpful information to review and inform appropriate treatment.
Follow Up Consults
A second appointment in 2-4 weeks is required after the first appointment. Follow up appointments are 45 minutes in length and are intended to present and thoroughly explain the treatment plan.
We will discuss frequency of follow-ups at this appointment in order to properly track any changes in your symptoms, energy, and overall wellbeing.
Dr. Egginton offers Skype appointments for those who cannot come into the office in person.